Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mon Pere est Sage

So I also wanted to write about a conversation I had with my dad yesterday.

I was talking to him about something unrelated to me leaving, but I don't remember what it was! Somehow he got into a little speech about how you have to live life fast, and take every opportunity because most of them only come once. He also told me that you only get to live this life one time, and it goes by so quickly so you have to do all you can now, while you can. I thought this was very wise, and excellent advice! Especially for someone like me who is indecisive, and wastes a lot of time mulling over the details of something rather than just doing it! Thank God it didn't get in the way of me going to France, but I want to really take heed to everything he told me!

Live your life and be free!

<3
Francesca

1 comment:

  1. That's really good advice because I'm very similar to you. I'm always hesitating and being indecisive!

    ReplyDelete