Friday, September 9, 2011

J'ai reçu mon visa!!!!!


I got my visa in the mail today! It was such a joyous occasion.


Last night some major drama went down at my house. It involved a lot of screaming and shouting and was downright exhausting. What happened has nothing to do with my trip to France (thank God), so it has no place in this blog and therefore I won't go into detail about it.

This morning it was difficult to stay asleep (the LA heat probably has something to do with that though), and I spent hours tossing and turning until the afternoon. When I woke up, I stumbled into the kitchen to get some Ben and Jerry's to comfort myself, and on the way I spotted a large envelope on the diner table. It was the envelope I had brought to my visa appointment! I tore through the enveolope and opened my passport to see a page with a photo of myself and a visa to work in FRANCE! Soooooo freakin exciting! It really lifted my spirits and was just what I needed. So there you have it! I'm almost ready to go! All I have to do is pack, and in 23 days I'm off!

Fact for all you future assistants: it took 9 days for mine to arrive in the mail
<3
Francesca


*Side Note: Sorry it's blurry, but I don't don't think it's safe to have all that info out on the internet! But at least you get the picture. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment