Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just Around the Riverbend!

LESS THAN 24 HOURS UNTIL I CHUNK UP THE DUCES!

This is my Facebook status right now, and I can't believe the time has almost come! I'm almost headed off for France! Forget the fact that I still have to work on my packing situation. I will most likely be bringing two 50lb suitcases, a backpack and a carry-on. These items total weight just about as much, if not more than I do, so I'm preparing for struggles and lots of stares from people wondering if I'm crazy lol.

So a post or two ago I said how I always related to Ariel, and how she wanted to be "part of that world." Well, now I feel more like Pocahontas, which is better anyway because she was strong, wise, independent, and a real risk-taker. Something really exciting is just around the corner for me, and it may not be the smoothest or most steady course, but it's mine and I'm ready for it!



See you in France!

<3
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment