Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Qu'est que je fais?

Bonjoouurrrrr mes amis!

I don't know if anyone reads this, but I will be keeping this blog partly for personal purposes (I get pretty nostalgic and love looking back and reading my own opinions and descriptions of the things I've done), partly so my family and friends can keep tabs on me (on second thought...maybe that's not such a good idea, hehe), and partly (hopefully!) to help other future assistants, expats in France, and people looking to live in France one day make the big leap!

This is going to be such a big experience, and I can't wait to share it with you all! I will be writing in both French and English, so get ready to use google translate if you aren't familiar with the language! I'm hoping that I'll write better and better, and evenutally more frequently in French!

No comments:

Post a Comment