Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Aidez-Moi!

Okay, so I have stumbled upon my first roadblock on the road to France.

FLIGHTS ARE SO FREAKIN EXPENSIVE.

So being the indecisive little girl that I so often am... I waited to buy a flight in hopes that I would catch some kind of miracle sale that covers a 74 day period with a return in the middle of December, a peak holiday month.

When I looked about a week or two, a flight from LAX to CDG (paris) was about 1,286. Now its almost 1,400! Yes, it's less than $200 more expensive, but that's a lot for an unemployed college grad!!! And so now I am at a crossroads. Do I continue to wait (um...) or do I just go for it? It's hard because I have limited credit and I'm cheap so big financial leaps like this take forever but I might just do it. I've been searching every possible option to save money. From one way flights, to flying out of a different state, to flying into a different country. No luck!

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment