Monday, August 29, 2011

Demain

Tomorrow is the big day!

Or...one of the big days. I have my appointment to get my visa for the French Consolate!

And being the procrastinator that I am, I have a checklist of things to complete before my appointment. And get this... my appointment is at 9:30 a.m.!! Did I mention that I'm not a morning person? Did I also mention that it's currently 1:21 a.m.?

I still have to:

-Purchase a FedEx Envelope stamped and ready to send
-Fill out about 10 sheets of paperwork
-Photocopy my passport
-Print 3 passport size photos

Comment dit-on "YIKES" en Francais?

I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow! I used to think of myself as a superwoman when I was in college because I was involved in a million different projects and still managed to keep good grades. Well... looks like it's time to don the cape and "S" on my chest once again.

Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment